Freshly caught fish
If you recently came home from a particularly bountiful fishing trip and you’re wondering, “What am I going to do with all this fish?!” Well don’t worry because there are plenty delicious meal ideas for that fish.
- Tacos- Steam, grill, or fry your fish and place in a corn tortilla. Top with cabbage, salsa, and lime and you’ll have the tastiest and easiest meal.
- Ceviche- Especially great for those days when it’s too hot to even think about turning on the stove. Ceviche is made by cooking the fish using citrus juices and mixing in onions and cilantro. Place on top of a tostada and you’ll have a refreshing summer meal.
- Chowder- Or if you’re in the colder months, try a nice steaming bowl of chowder.
- Jerky- A healthier alternative to beef or pork, and definitely unique, try making fish jerky. With the use of ginger, soy, and pineapple will transport you to a Hawaiian island.
- Sticks- For the kids, try the tried and true fish sticks. Even the pickiest of eaters will want to try out a meal they helped in catching.
Rockport fishing charters
If you have a hankering for fresh fish, book your fish trip with Texas Coast Fishing. With a guarantee to catch fish or you don’t pay, you know you’ll come back satisfied. To book your trip call or text (361)463-7700. Happy fishing and happy eating!